If you want to explore files on your Android phone, show the entire folder as a miniature computer, use X-plore File Manager.
Jul 15, 2022
5.0 and up
Application manual: www.lonelycatgames.com/docs/xplore
* View of a dual-pane tree
* Root, FTP, SMB1 / SMB2, Sqlite, Zip, Rar, 7zip, DLNA/UPnP explorer
* Disk Map – see which files consume the most space on your disk – http://bit.ly/xp-disk-map
* Cloud storage access: Google Drive and OneDrive, Mega.co. Dropbox, Mega.co. Box, Webdav, Mega.co., Mega.co., *Mega.co., Mega.co., Mega.co., Mega.co., Mega.co, Mega.co., Mega.co., Mega.co., Mega.co., Mega.co., Mega.co and others
* SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell – http://bit.ly/xp-sftp ***
* Music player
* App manager
* USB OTG
* PDF viewer
* WiFi file sharing *** – http://bit.ly/xp-wifi-share
* Manage files from a PC web browser *** – http://bit.ly/xp-wifi-web
* Favorite folders
* Built-in viewers to view images, audio and text
* Video player with subtitles
* Batch rename
* Hex viewer
* Fast Image viewer that zooms and slides to previous/next images
* Thumbnails are used for video and images, as well as file types (depending upon the associated application).
* Multi-selection is always available but not distracting
* View APK files in ZIP
* Share – Send files via Bluetooth, email, or any other supported device, from any location
* Key shortcuts and buttons that can be configured
* Easy zipping, as if it were a normal folder
* Vault for encrypting sensitive files – http://bit.ly/xp-vault ***
** marked features are not paid. They require a donation
X-plore lets you see inside your Android device. You can also see outside.
This dual-pane explorer shows two folders at once. Common operations like copying files can be done from either pane.
X-plore also shows the folder hierarchy in a tree view, which allows for easy orientation and quick switching to other locations.
You can explore the internals of your device. If you are a power user with your device rooted you may make changes to the system data, such as backing up files or removing unwanted applications.
Standard users may prefer to hide the internal memory and not mess with it.
You can view the contents of your mass memory on your device or attach a USB stick.
The simple app manager lets you see, run and copy installed apps. It also allows you to share, uninstall, and more.
WiFi file sharing
You can access files on your Android device via WiFi from other Android devices.
Access via a web browser on a computer
You can access your Android device’s files from your computer.
FTP and FTPS (secure FTP server) access is possible.
Multiple servers can be configured.
X-plore allows you to display shared folders on other computers within a LAN.
X-plore has the ability to access different web storage “Cloud” servers and their files.
An account is required in order to access files online via X-plore.
Also supported are SSH File Transfer (SFTP), and Terminal shell emulator.
X-plore is a music player that allows you to play any music track from any location.
You can even use your fingerprint to encrypt sensitive files with the Vault function
The main operations of managing files and folders include viewing, copying and moving, deleting and compressing zipping, extracting and renaming, sharing and many more.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore allows you to view SQLite databases (those that have the.db extension), as an expandable list, with each table containing a list with rows and columns with entries.
Touch screen interaction is the main method of interaction. Click on files or folders to open them, or long-click on context menu to open it. This contains options that can be performed on one item or multiple items.
Multi-selection allows you to perform operations on multiple files at once.
You may need to use one of the built in viewers for some file types, such as images, audio and video.
You may also configure Xplore to open files from a system program. In this case, a system-predefined program that can open a specific file is launched.
Archive (currently supported by Zip, Rar and 7zip) can be displayed in the same way as other folders.
Fixed crash in PDF viewer
Leave a Reply