Wingspan is a relaxing, award-winning strategy card game about birds for 1 to 5 players. Each bird you play extends a chain of powerful combinations in one of your three habitats. Your goal is to discover and attract the best birds to your network of wildlife preserves.
6.0 and up
Wingspan is a relaxing strategy card game that focuses on birds. It can be played by 1-5 players. Every bird you play creates powerful combinations in any of your three habitats. You want to attract the best birds into your wildlife preserves.
You are bird enthusiasts–researchers, bird watchers, ornithologists, and collectors–seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your network of wildlife preserves. Each bird creates powerful combinations in your habitats. Each habitat is focused on one aspect of the growth and development of your preserves.
The wingspan is a game where up to five players are competing to build their nature preserves within a short time limit. Every beautiful bird that you add to your preserve improves your ability to lay eggs, draw cards, and gather food. Many of the 170 unique birds are able to mimic real life. Your hawks can hunt, your pelicans can fish, and your geese can form a flock.
* A relaxing strategy card game in which you aim to attract the best birds.
* Multiplayer and single-player modes are available for up to five players.
* Based on the engine-building, competitive, medium-weight card-driven board game, Engine-Building Board Game.
* Hundreds upon hundreds of animated birds with real-life sound recordings.
* There are many ways to earn points with birds, bonus cards and end-of-round goals.
-Revert to Achievements button
Support for Android Update
Leave a Reply