Pixel style of the wonderful world, “Terraria” mobile version of the game picture and touches the PC version and the same, using a very sophisticated 2D pixel images.
|Requires Android||4.0.3 and up|
DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the Terrarian community of millions!
TERRARIA MOBILE RESBUILT FROM GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED, NOW INCLUDING 1.4.3 UPDATE AND THE “DON’T STARVE TOGETHER ™” CROSSOVER CONTENT
“This is Terraria’s full version, built from scratch… It’s the full version of Terraria, which you will love if you enjoyed it on consoles or PC. Slide To Play.
As you strive for glory, fortune, survival, and glory, the entire world is yours. Explore deep into the depths of the earth, find ever-greater enemies to test your combat skills, or build your city. In the World of Terraria you have the option!
We recommend at minimum 2GB RAM and a device that was manufactured in 2014 or later. Android 5.0 devices with 1GB RAM and compatible graphics are supported, but they may have reduced performance.
* MULTIPLAYER – Play with up 7 friends via Local Wifi, Online via device-device-Wifi hosted games, or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server on PC (free on Terraria.org).
* TERRARIA REIMAGINED MOBILE – The fully customizable controls and user interface provide a level in sophistication and capability that was not possible before!
* Bluetooth-connected gamepad support.
* Full array of World sizes – Small/Medium/Large…the same size as on Terraria for PC! This version now includes the ability to generate random world names and use World Seeds (including hidden easter egg worlds).
* More than 400 enemies to defeat and combat.
There are over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes that you can explore above and below ground. You will find lush forests, barren deserts, dungeons and even the frightening Corruption!
* Updated crafting with many additional item options
* More than 20 NPCs to be discovered, each offering their unique style and benefits
* Comprehensive building options that are simple to understand but enable for extraordinary feats of architecture when done by a master.
* and much, much more
* An input locking solution was added to improve how the game handles keyboard and mouse use.
* Interface editor improved with a more intuitive layout
* Fixed an issue in which the Princess NPC would not spawn with a name
* Corrected an issue in which the Spinal Tap whip didn’t correctly hit enemies
* A bug was fixed in which the Abigail’s Flower summoned minion would not do damage to enemies unless they were there
There are many more!
Leave a Reply