Stick Nodes is a powerful stickman animator app created with mobile devices in mind! Inspired from the stickfigure animation community, Stick Nodes allows users to create their own stickfigure-based animations and even export them as animated GIFs and MP4 videos! Stick Nodes is one of the most popular animation apps for young animators!
Apr 15, 2022
4.4 and up
Stick Nodes is an app that allows you to create stickman animations on your mobile device. Stick Nodes was inspired by stickfigure animation and allows users to create animations using stickfigures. They can also export these as animated GIFs or MP4 videos. Stick Nodes is a popular animation app for young animators.
This is Stick Nodes PRO VERSION. Extra Pro features include:
* There is no startup ad
* Exports are not subject to watermark
* Sound effects can be added to frames
* Export to MP4 video (not only GIF)
* Additional stickfigure filters (blur and glow, plus many more)
* Automated customizable frame-tweening to make animations smoother
* Simple camera that pans, zooms and rotates around the scene. This is similar to Flash’s “v-cam”.
*Movieclips lets you create loop animation objects and reuse them in your projects.
* Create any stickfigure you want with a variety of shapes, colors/scales on a per segment basis.
* Textfields enable accessible text and speech to be included in your animations.
* You can add sound effects to your animations to make them epic.
* Add filters to stickfigures: transparency, blur, glow and more.
* Use stickfigures to hold/wear objects.
* An extensive community of animators and interesting people.
You can download over 30,000+ stickfigures from this website.
To share your animated video online, export to GIF or MP4 (or both).
* Compatible with pre-3.0 Pivot Stickfigure Files
* Save, open, or share your stickfigures, movie clips, and other projects.
* All the usual animation stuff, such as undo/redo and onion-skin. Background images are also available!
* Please note that sounds, filters and MP4-export can only be used by Pros
Stick Nodes is a vibrant community of animators where they can have fun, share their work and create stickfigures to help others. You can find thousands of stickfigures, with more being added every day! over at the main website http://sticknodes.com/stickfigures/.
You can search YouTube for “stick nodes” to view just a handful of the many animations that users have created with the stickfigure animation app. This is the animation maker or creator app you need!
Stick Nodes has received constant updates since its initial release in 2014. Stay up to date with the latest news about Stick Nodes and join the community!
* Website: http://sticknodes.com
* Facebook: http://facebook.com/sticknodes
* Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/sticknodes
* Twitter: http://twitter.com/FTLRalph
* Youtube: http://youtube.com/FTLRalph
Stick Nodes is the best simple animation app on Android! This app is great for teaching animation in schools, whether for beginners or for advanced students. Stick Nodes is strong enough to allow even the most experienced animators to display their talents.
* Corrected empty import lists during project opening
* Dropdown boxes now include a search filter that allows you to navigate your imported stick figures/movie clip/sounds more efficiently
* Fixed bug in Quick Resize Tool not turning on/off at the wrong times
* Fixed bug in smart-stretch issue 0-length node
Leave a Reply