Spaceflight Simulator is a simulation game by the publisher Stefo Mai Morojna. The game allows you to build your own rocket and drive it into space yourself. With realistic physics mechanism, you will experience an adventure in space with a distance of millions of light-years. Visit Mars, Venus, the Moon, and even the Sun.
5.1 and up
SPACEFLIGHT SIMULATOR – This game lets you build your rocket from pieces and launch it into space.
* You can use parts to make any rocket you like!
* Extremely accurate rocket physics
* Planets realistically scaled!
* The universe is open, so if there’s something you see in the distance, it’s possible to go there. There are no boundaries, and no invisible walls.
* Realistic orbital mechanics
* Land on Mars or the Moon, orbit and reach orbit!
* Create your favorite SpaceX Apollo or NASA launch!
Current moons and planets
* Venus (A planet with a dense, hot atmosphere).
* Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot 🙂 )
* Moon (Our celestial neighbor).
* Mars (The red planet with thin atmosphere)
* Phobos is a Mars inner moon with low gravity and rough terrain.
* Deimos (Mars outer moon, extremely low gravity, and a smooth-smooth surface)
– Space center hub
– List of Achievements
-Interior view toggle
– 3x Physics Timewarp
Performance optimization at its best
Performance 3x faster
Launching 10x faster
Load times 3x faster
Save 10x faster
5x faster rocket detaching/breaking/docking
30% smaller download size
– A few problems fixed
Leave a Reply