RESET Collection (Emulator Frontend) – a project that will certainly be of interest to all fans of retro games that have not only an impressive collection of creations of the past years, but also a whole bunch of emulators that allow you to run products on a mobile device. This application is designed to ensure that users can not only restore order in the entire range of available entertainment, get a lot of attractive content for their favorite games, but also provide the most comfortable launch from a single shell. A simple but stylish design, convenient functionality management and excellent technical implementation will attract all old-school gamers.
5.0 and up
You, PLAYER 1. You are PLAYER 1…
* Are you a gamer who has multiple systems and has a collection of retro-style games?
* Are you using emulator apps for Android?
* Do you like playing retro games as ROM backups with your favorite emulator apps.
* Would you love to have one Android app that could collect all those retro systems and displays them in a beautiful customizable UI? It would allow you to choose your favorite artwork, screenshots and logos and box art. You’d be the envy of everyone on your block!
If yes to any of these questions, then click “GET READY PLAYER 1”, for the RESET Collection!
RESET Collection can be used to pull game information and art assets from an online game database. This is for your retro games collection. Then you can choose which artwork, screenshots and box art to display.
You can transfer media files that are in the same folder as your ROMs to any location on your device’s storage if you have already saved videos, box art, screenshots, and logo images from your games. Your saved media can be used as background images and box art for your games or systems by choosing “Set artwork/video snaps for all games” in the system menu for any of your collections.
You can now relax and browse through your amazing Retro Games Collection. You can now play any game you want by selecting it and launching it using your favorite emulator.
Are you unsure of which game to choose? RESET can help you choose the right game with the PLAY RANGY GAME option. You can filter random games by date, genre, title keyword, or system!
RESET Collection will allow you to go to the Play Store page for an emulator you haven’t yet installed. NOTE: While some apps might not be available on the Play Store, RESET Collection will still support those who use them on their devices.
Important Tips and Notes from the Developer:
* These game screenshots are not intended to be used with the listed system. These screenshots are for promotional purposes only.
* To get the best game data and artwork downloads from the online database, ensure that your game file names match the original title. Match the game name to the name of the online game database or wiki.
* I want the user experience and UI to be as simple and intuitive as possible. In this pursuit, you might find some features that you are missing. I will listen to the community about these features and add them to future RESET Collection updates.
* I am working hard to ensure that all the available emulator options are tested and work perfectly. Any suggestions for missing emulators are appreciated. Thank you for your patience while I add supported emulators to my collection and fix any issues with emulators not launching correctly.
* Gamepad navigation and touch screen support! Here are some points to keep in mind:
# To open the game/system menu
Touch – Long-press the system/game box art to feel it.
– To activate the gamepad, press the action button
# Scroll the game description:
Touch – Swipe up and down to control the touch screen
– Use the shoulder buttons (L or R) to control the gamepad
To give feedback, request new features, or help with your RESET collection, please send an email. You can find email and Discord links at the RESET Collection website.
-For full details, visit: https://github.com/ResetCollection/support/wiki/Releases
-Added ROM: Citra MMJ support launched!
– Retroid Pocket 2+ users have an added Dolphin for Handheld Emulator
– Added RetroArch core PUAE2021
-MasterGear should now be compatible with Android 11+ devices
-VGBAnext should now be compatible with Android 11+ devices
Leave a Reply