Octodad: Dadliest Catch is a game about destruction, deception, and fatherhood. The player controls Octodad, a dapper octopus masquerading as a human, as he goes about his life. Octodad’s existence is a constant struggle, as he must master mundane tasks with his unwieldy boneless tentacles while simultaneously keeping his cephalopodan nature a secret from his human family.
Varies with device
Octodad: Dadliest Catch focuses on destruction, deception and fatherhood. As Octodad, an octopus disguised as a human, goes about his daily life, the player controls him. Octodad’s existence requires constant effort. He must complete mundane tasks using his large, boneless tentacles and keep his cephalopodan nature secret from his human family.
Samsung Galaxy S4 or greater is required to achieve the best performance. However, older devices may be able to run the game. 1GB RAM is required. To play Android TV, you will need a gamepad.
* Octodad’s bizarre physics results in hilarious moments that are unique every time. You might be surprised at the randomness and whimsy of Octodad’s flailing. Or, you can show your humor by making Octodad do ridiculous things.
* A brand new adventure that explores Octodad’s world, relationships and backstory.
*You can complete Octodad’s sartorial look by wearing and collecting a variety hidden neckties.
* Play on NVIDIA SHIELD to enjoy additional NVIDIA PhysX features, as shown in SHIELD Hub.
* If you find your device incompatible or need a refund for other reasons, please contact us at [email protected]
* Android Marshmallow needs direct read/write access in order to save or access additional game files.
* Please make sure Google Play Games is current. You can search for it on the Google Play Store.
*If you are having trouble opening the game, restart your device or reinstall the app.
*If the game fails to reach the main menu, please reinstall it from the Play Store. It is possible that the game has not completed downloading all of the content.
* Closing other apps could increase performance and stability.
– Fix Android 12 crash.
Save your achievements
– Sunset external storage write/read permissions
If you are unable to load levels after a crash/update, use the Settings, Game option to delete checkpoints
If the problem is preventing progress please contact us. Please mention the name of your device.
Leave a Reply