Minos Starfighter VR – Very entertaining game for cardboard VR owners. Always dreamed of being the captain of a spaceship? Now your dream has become a reality! Yes, and the way it embodied the developers, it’s impressive. A view from the cockpit of a real spaceship, in which cannons, rockets and many other weapons are installed. Guidance as usual is done with the help of a glance. Shoot at enemies, destroying the waves one after another, pick up the amplification from them and become stronger.
4.4 and up
It has been updated to support full controller flight mode
Important: This game was designed for Google Cardboard-type VR headsets. Your phone must be compatible with the Google Cardboard App. Please e-mail me if your phone is not compatible with the app, or if you have any problems.
Minos Starfighter VR, a first-person arcade space shooting game, is designed for virtual reality. You control a small space fighter in intense space battles against increasing difficulty waves. You can fire your ship’s lasers using your headset’s trigger button or, if none is available, with gaze-based targeting.
Minos StarfighterVR delivers the most compelling and immersive VR experience on Cardboard, with triple AAA graphics and positional audio. It is fully optimized to extract every bit of performance in order to deliver a smooth and fluid VR experience.
Minos StarfighterVR features:
* VR Experience with AAA graphics and 3D Sound
* Three beautifully designed space environments for you to fly through
* Endless gameplay with harder waves of enemies
* High-detail ships with damage modeling, destructible parts and high detail
* Upgrades to your ship or weapons that are powerful
* Get your friends to share your score. How many waves can they complete?
* Designed with the most recent guidelines for VR to offer a comfortable, immersive experience
There are many game options
* VR mode can be disabled in the main menu
* Disable the Trigger option from the main menu if your Google Cardboard/VR headset doesn’t have a trigger button. This will allow you to shoot head-based.
* All Bluetooth and USB gamepad controllers now support Bluetooth. To adjust the controls on your controller, press the Pause button from the main menu.
Minos Starfighter VR can be best enjoyed with headphones. Play standing or sitting on a swivel seat. Your enemies will attack you from behind!
You can calibrate your sensors if you feel steady drift by placing your phone on a flat surface.
-Google Daydream Support has been improved
-Fixed Trigger Disabled functionality
– Improved support for the gamepad
Leave a Reply