Mini Metro is a separate game released on the PC before, now out of the mobile version. The game interface is very clean, sound listening is also very comfortable, is a very creative game –
Varies with device
Mini Metro, the amazing subway simulator, is now available on Android. There are no ads or in-app purchase.
* 2016 BAFTA nominee
* 2016 IGF Award Winner
*Finalist for 2016 IGN Mobile Game of the Year
* Gamespot’s 2016 Best Mobile Game Selection
Mini Metro is a fun game that lets you design a subway map in a new city. Draw lines connecting stations to get your trains moving. Redraw your lines as new stations open. Decide where you will spend your limited resources. What is the maximum time you can keep the city moving?
* Each game is unique because of random city growth.
* More than two dozen cities in the real world to test your planning skills.
* You can customize your network with a variety of upgrades
* Normal mode is for fast-paced games. Endless to relax or Extreme is for the ultimate challenge.
*The all-new Creative mode allows you to build your metro the way you want it.
* Take on the Daily Challenge and compete against the rest of the world.
* Night and colorblind modes.
* A responsive soundtrack was created by your metro system and engineered by Disasterpeace.
Mini Metro may not work with certain Bluetooth headphones. If you are unable to hear the audio via Bluetooth, please disconnect your headphones and start the game again.
*The Year of the Tiger is here! You can celebrate the Lunar New Year in China by visiting Nanjing, one of China’s Four Great *Ancient Capitals. Mini Metro has been updated with:
* Explore a brand new map! You can help commuters get to China’s capital, the historic city of Nanjing. It is also home to the country’s largest metro system.
* Nanjing’s unique achievements
* Minor tweaks and bugs! We have fixed bugs and oiled some wheels.
Leave a Reply