HARVEST MOON:Seeds Of Memories is a farm simulation game where players need to gradually unlock “memory seeds” by revitalizing their farms by promoting goodwill among villagers in towns. Memory seeds can also be exchanged with villagers’ favorite props. Even fishing and raising a cute cow can also obtain memory seeds.
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
Please note that Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories works with devices with more than 2GB RAM.
It’s now available for Android, with the original farming and life simulation game.
To unlock the Seeds of Memories, you will need to get to know the local villagers to revitalize a farm.
One way to get one is by gifting a villager your favorite item, catching a huge fish, or even raising your first cow.
* Plant a variety of plants, flowers, and trees. You might discover new types of mutations.
* Raising livestock such as cows, sheep, or chickens
* Ride your horse around the town on a sightseeing tour!
* Take good care of your pet dog!
* There are 10 potential marriage partners — 5 guys, 5 gals — so everyone can find the special person they’re looking to be with!
To find the best-quality products, upgrade your tools!
* Take part in festivals and contests like the Starry Night Festival and Cooking Contest!
* Cook, fish and forage to your heart’s delight!
Harvest Moon is all about creating a happy life. This means being a farmer and sharing a fulfilling life with family and friends. You decide how you want to achieve that.
Do you have the guts to take on the challenge of collecting all the Seeds of Memories
– The Options menu now includes “Collection”.
This new feature allows you to track what you have harvested and caught.
It offers tips on how to improve or discover what you are missing.
Brown Cows, Cotton Sheep and Brown Chickens are available!
Hunter keeps a variety of unique and new animals in his shop.
They will produce high-quality products if you take good care of them!
– Is your farm full? Hunter is available for advice! Hunter’s friend is out of town and looking for healthy animals
– Fixed an incubator issue
Leave a Reply