Fishing is to Heal your heart.
Don’t worry. It will be ok!
We introduce the beautiful and peaceful game to you who’s tired and exhausted from daily life.
May 19, 2022
4.4 and up
Don’t worry. Fishing is a way to heal your heart. It’s okay!
The beautiful and peaceful game is for those who have been tired or are exhausted by their daily lives.
You can fish whales with just a few buttons and listen to the ASMR sound at the sea.
*Fishing and Life Story
On a very long and tiring day, the main character went fishing in the seas of memories.
Although he only has a small boat and a fishing pole, he still enjoys peaceful fishing in the calm sea.
* What you can do*
You can catch beautiful fish, terrifying sharks, and huge whales with simple controls.
Enjoy the sunset and moonlight as they fade into the ocean.
As time passes, it displays beautiful scenes of sunrise and sunset.
The sound of waves can heal your heart.
Natural ASMR waves sound will transport you to the carefree sea.
Place your fish in an aquarium. You will feel relaxed just by looking at them.
You can enjoy your fishing and change into new clothes.
It is okay to board a boat and head to the ocean.
Diverse boats can take you deeper into the ocean.
# Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nexelonFreeGames #
1. Resetting app data will be possible by switching or deleting mobile devices
2. You can purchase the product in-app. You will be charged if you consent to purchase the product.
* Language support: Korean, English and French, German, Portuguese. Russian. Spanish. Italian. Dutch. Indonesian. Malay. Thai. Vietnamese. Taiwan. Chinese. Turkish. Hindi. Japanese.
Fish!Fish!Fish!~fishing games for free!
App Permissions Notice
> We require the following permissions to play games
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission for the game data storage
– READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission to import your saved game data
These permissions can only be used to analyze installs and gameplays.
* You can still access features that do not require licenses if you allow permissions selectively.
* You cannot set selective access separately if you have an Android version below version 6.0. We recommend that you upgrade to version 6.0.
How do I withdraw my access?
You can reset access rights or revoke them as soon as you have agreed on access rights:
[OS 6.0 or later]
Settings> Apps and notifications> Select your app> Permissions> Withdraw the access
[Before OS 6.0]
Follow the steps above to upgrade your operating system or to delete the app
Leave a Reply