Fing is the best network scanner: it detects every device connected to the internet and then identifies them using our proprietary technology, which has been used by many router makers and anti-virus companies around the world.
April 6, 2022
5.1 and up
* Who is on my WiFi?
* Could someone be stealing my broadband and WiFi?
* Am I being hacked? Is my network safe?
* Is there hidden camera in the B&B where I am staying?
* Why Netflix streaming has started buffering?
* Does my internet provider offer the speed I need?
Fing is the best network scanner: it detects all devices connected to your WiFi, and then identifies them using our proprietary technology that router manufacturers and antivirus companies use around the world.
Fing App’s tools and utilities make it easy to:
* Perform WiFi and Cellular internet speed testing, including download speed analysis and upload speed analysis.
* Use Fing’s Wi Fi & LAN Network scanner to scan networks and find all devices connected.
* The most precise device recognition including IP address, MAC addresses, device name and model.
* Advanced device analysis of NetBIOS and UPnP, SNMP and Bonjour names, properties and device types
* Also includes port scanning, device traceroute, device ping, and DNS lookup
* Get device alerts and network security via email and your phone
Add Fingbox for advanced network protection and intelligent home troubleshooting capabilities
Digital Presence allows you to know who is home even if you aren’t there.
* Digital Fence allows you to see devices close to your home
* Automatically block intruders before they join your network
* Use parental control to set screen timers and pause internet access
* Analyze the bandwidth usage of each device
*Find Wi-Fi sweet spots
* Get reports to benchmark ISP performance by automating network speed tests
* Protect your home network using open port detection and network vulnerability analysis
Have a question? Contact [email protected] to get more information about Fing App or Fingbox at Fing.com
* Bugfixes & Improvements
Leave a Reply