Let us be your guide. An indispensable app for cruising, fishing, sailing, diving and all your activities on the water. Get the same detailed marine and lake nautical charts and advanced features as on the best GPS plotters, and more.
March 17, 2022
Varies with device
Varies with device
Let us be your guide. This app is essential for all water activities, including cruising, fishing and sailing. You get the same detailed marine and lake navigation charts as the top GPS plotters, plus advanced features.
> FREE TRY: Get the app now to try all charts and features.
> SUBSCRIBE – Get a 1-year subscription to:
Download chart layers for offline usage (permanent).
Access to daily updates, chart overlays and advanced features (renewable).
Log in to the Boating app using the same account and use your subscription on all compatible phones and tablets.
THE SUBSCRIPTION CONTAINS:
> CHART LAYERS OFFLINE USE
NAUTICAL CHART: Comprehensive cartography resource for lakes and rivers.
– SONARCHART(tm), An exclusive 1′ (0.5 meter) HD bathymetry map with extraordinary bottom contour detail, enhanced by millions upon millions of sonar logs donated by boaters.
– COMMUNITY Edits and ACTIVECAPTAIN (r) COMMUNITY. Crowd-sourced information and points-of-interest shared by the Navionics(r), and Garmin ActiveCaptain boating groups.
– U.S. Government Charts (NOAA): These charts are available with the following coverage areas.
> DAILY CHART UPDATE: Download the latest charts with 5,000 updates per day.
– CHART OVERLAYS
SONAR CHART SHADING: This is a detailed rendering of the lake and seafloor in various shades of blue that gives you a unique view of the underwater topography.
RELIEFSHADING: This shading technique combines shadow and color to give a clearer, easier-to-understand view of the bottom structure.
SONAR IMAGERY – Shows bottom hardness in bright color to quickly identify the transition areas. Only available on selected U.S. lakes
TERRAIN: Displays roads and other valuable points of land interest.
SATELLITE: Satellite images provided to you by a third-party.
– DOCK TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING* – Start your trip with a suggested itinerary based on chart data. This route can also be used for advanced route planning, which includes ETA, distance to arrive, heading to waypoint, fuel consumption and other information.
CONNECTIONS: Keep in touch with your friends and fellow boaters both on and off the water. Your profile, tracks and markers, as well as your live location, can be shared with the boating community.
ADVANCED MATERIAL OPTIONS: You can customize your chart views to alter the chart-overlay combinations, highlight shallow areas, target multiple fisheries ranges, and so on.
– WEATHER & TIDES: Get real-time weather data and forecasts for daily and hourly periods. Also, view wind, tides and weather buoys overlayed on your map.
– GPX EXPORT/IMPORT: Manage your tracks, routes and markers easily. You can share, store, and display them using various apps, plotters, or other compatible devices.
– AIS Connect the app with an compatible AIS receiver with WiFi(r) connectivity and you can see the marine traffic overlayed on the map. You don’t need an internet connection.
– PLOTTER SYSNC: Transfer routes, markers, update charts and more for compatible plotters.
TIMELINE: Take a look back at your tracks in the track timeline.
You can renew your subscription after one year or continue using your maps with no cost features.
– SONARCHART ™ LIVE : Make your own 1′ (0.5 meter) HD bathymetry maps. These maps can be displayed in real-time as you navigate. The Boating app can be connected wirelessly to a compatible sonar/plotter. Your sonar logs can be automatically shared, which allows us to improve our charts.
Track, route, distance, markers and wind forecasts are all included.
Battery life can be dramatically reduced if GPS is running in the background.
– This app was specifically created to work on devices running OS 5.0 or higher.
Wi-Fi Alliance is a registered trademark.
*Autorouting can only be used for planning and is not meant to replace safe navigation operations.
Leave a Reply