Advanced Audio Recorder (aka Audio Recorder and Editor) records and edits high-quality audio files. It is the only recorder on Android that allows you to rewind while recording. It also allows you to merge, trim, and convert audio files, mix two audio files, boost or reduce recording volume, add echo, and adjust pitch and speed.
August 15, 2018
4.1 and up
Advanced Audio Recorder, also known as Audio Recorder or Editor, records and edits high quality audio files. This recorder is the only one on Android that allows you to rewind and rewind recordings. You can also merge, trim and convert audio files.
You can quickly change your voice, preview it and save it as a file.
1. Record a high-quality audio file using wave/PCM/wav and aac/m4a formats.
2. Pause and rewind the recording to wave/pm/wav format.
1. trim audio recordings
2. Convert audio files recorded to PCM/wav or aac/m4a formats
3. Add echo to your voice
4. adjust pitch/pace/speed/sample of your recording
5. Combine multiple wav/aac recordings to create one
6. Mix two audio recordings or a mix of a recording and a preset background song
7. Increase or decrease the volume of the audio
8. Share your recording
Leave a Reply