Death Cell can be described as a horizontal action game. The screen layering is perfect when the character moves. You can feel the speed of your sprints, falls from heights, and take the elevator.
October 28, 2021
7.0 and up
Death isn’t the end.
You can play as an alchemist who failed to succeed and explore the castle’s sprawling, changing castle to find out what happened on the dark island …!. As long as you can defeat its keepers.
Dead Cells, a roguevania action game from Motion Twin, will challenge you to master fast 2D combat with a variety of weapons and skills against merciless bosses and minions.
Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.
The indie hit Death Cells was first released on consoles and PC. Now, it’s available on mobile!
Roguevania A progressive exploration of an interconnected universe, with the replayability and adrenaline pumping threat permadeath
* Dynamic and Frantic 2D Action: Study your enemies’ patterns in order to survive, or be prepared to be sent back into your cell before you can even say “baguette.”
*Nonlinear Progression Get new levels with each death. Choose the path that best suits your build, playstyle, and mood. The ramparts aren’t as bad as the sewers.
Play at your own pace Will it be fun to explore every corner of the castle, or will you rush to the finish?
FREE MODE UPDATE FOR CUSTOM MODES! [21/09/2021]
* Custom Mode Update – Change the run to your liking
* Addition to your backpack – Store an additional weapon
* One new biome – Derelict Distillery
* Nine new enemies – Dancers and Demolishers, Corpulent Zombies, Demolishers, and more
* Nine new weapons and accessories – Crowbar and Hattori’s Katana, Barrel Launcher, and many more
* Eight new mutations: Porcupak, Ranger’s Gear, Barbed Tips, and many more
* Brand New Outfits
Enjoy a relaxing stroll in the beautiful scenery of The Bad Seed DLC.
* You can lose your head in the not so peaceful Dilapidated Arboretum or the noxious Morass the Banished at new levels
* Meet the locals: The Yeeter and the Jerkshroom are two new monsters you can rip apart.
* Get new weapons: Trim the hair on your head with the Scythe Claw or dance to the beat of the Rhythm N’ Bouzouki
* Mama Tick’s new boss is waiting to be fought by you
FATAL FLALLS DLC [21/09/2021]
* Three new biomes: Get some fresh air at Fractured Shrines, play at Undying Shores, and snap a photo at the Mausoleum
* Eight new monsters – The Cold Blooded Guardians, their friends, and they would love to tell you more about their culture. … Wait! Aren’t they your relatives in the Undying Shores ?
* Seven new weapons – The lil’ serenade is great for breaking the ice between the locals. However, the Snake Fangs would make a wonderful souvenir.
* The Scarecrow is a new boss. He is proud of his gardening skills, and will not hesitate to display them.
* Two game modes available: Original & Auto-Hit
* Custom controls and More touch control options: Move the buttons to your liking. Swipe to dodge…
* External controller support
No ads, no F2P mechanics!
If you run into a problem, please contact us at [email protected] with as much information as possible on the issue.
Leave a Reply