VidTrim Pro – Video Editor — multitasking program for Android, which includes a number of functions. For example, cropping, unwanted parts can simply be removed and the video will take the format you want. It is also possible to establish special effects. You can mount a real clip from several segments. If the video was shot in an upright position, you can easily rotate it.
April 9, 2019
5.0 and up
VidTrim Pro for Android is a video editor. You can use it to trim, merge, and grab frames. The app allows you to share your videos directly with your friends.
Try the free, ad-supported version first.
VidTrim Pro Features:
-Video trimmer. Trim video clips right on your device
– Merge video clips. Concatenate multiple clips of video into one.
– Effects. Cool effects for video such as B/W and Vintage.
– Transcode video clips. Transcoding is a way to convert video to MP4 and resize or compress videos.
-Transcode feature allows you to add music soundtracks to your videos.
-Rotate videos (Quick or more complicated rotations without coding or by coding).
-Frame exact frame grabber. Save/extract the exact frames from your video clips to create images.
-Convert video files into MP3 audio files.
-Video clips that you can share.
– Watch video clips
-Video clips that can be renamed
-Video clips can be deleted
– Includes both ARM CPUs and x86 CPUs.
– Contains optimizations to ARMv7 NEON, when available.
All videos/frames/mp3s can be found under the “VidTrim Pro” folder on the internal storage.
* Bug fixes
Leave a Reply