A Fast HDR camera experience with regular updates and new features added all the time.
January 11, 2018
4.0 and up
Fast HDR camera experience. Regular updates and new features are added every day.
Now with 4K 16×9 Video Recording on the Nexus 5, running Lollipop
Snap Camera allows you to snap pictures and record video in one click. There is no messy preview screen and only the buttons and dial you need to choose the camera mode.
If you wish to try the camera before purchasing, please install the trial version.
Although the trial version includes all paid features, it will only be available in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera features a simple and powerful user interface that includes:
* Touch to focus
* Click to zoom
* Click to view
* Long press the button to adjust the settings of your photo controller.
The settings of the photo controller include:
* Color and Contrast (if supported with hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Fast photo mode
* Other Settings
You can access many settings via the additional settings menu.
* Image and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Video Focus and Still Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format, and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor allows you to:
* Increase Details
* Enhance Contrast, (Ambiance).
* Color effects added
* Add a border
* Crop Rotate Mirror
* Add image effects
* Modification to the Histogram
– The history menu allows you to see the effects that will be applied, and can undo any effect at any moment.
– You can share an image with any app, such as Facebook or Google+, by clicking the share icon
– Make panoramas using the Panorama icon (Android 4.0 and higher).
– The Fast Picture Mode instantly captures photos at preview resolution.
-If supported, capture still photos during video recording
– To zoom in or focus, use the volume buttons
– Auto torch mode to record low light videos
– Record video at resolutions that are not permitted by other cameras using the advanced video settings
– The camera must be completely still to use stable shot mode.
High Dynamic range (HDR),
HDR allows you to take photos of areas with very dark or very light colors. The app can take multiple photos with different exposures and combine them into one HDR image. You can save your original exposures or open an HDR editor.
Details about HDR can be found here
Certain features are not available on older devices.
Camera apps can be difficult to integrate with all types of hardware.
Before purchasing the paid app, please install the trial version and test it first.
For tips and information about settings and other features, please visit our website.
You can also find a discussion board here.
This is where you can report bugs, ask questions and suggest new features. Please mention which Android version you are using and the device that you have.
This app will install two icons in your launcher: one for the Gallery, and one for Camera. Some launchers will also place the Gallery icon on the home screen.
Android 4.4 devices don’t allow apps to store data on external SD cards. This is except for an area that is deleted after the app is uninstalled. To use this area, select “external SD card” in the storage location dialog. All your photos will be lost if the app is uninstalled.
Numerous bug fixes and new features including HDR up to 7 frames.
Leave a Reply