Smart Launcher Classic (previously named Smart launcher 3 Pro) is one of the most acclaimed version of Smart Launcher of ever. Designed to be simple, light and fast, Smart Launcher Classic offers an uncluttered and performance oriented experience.
August 16, 2021
4.0 and up
Smart Launcher Classic, previously known as Smart Launcher 3 Pro, is the most popular version of Smart Launcher. Smart Launcher Classic is simple, lightweight, and quick. It offers a performance-oriented experience that is uncluttered.
*Please Note: The latest version is Smart Launcher 5
-You can place your widgets on up to 9 screens
-You can assign a widget or icon to an icon. This will make it appear with a double tap
– Double finger gestures for quick access to apps and contacts
– Smart flat surface detection
– Complete management of your category lists
-20 New Categories are available to enhance your drawer
– 7 additional drawer animations
SIMPLE, LIGHT, and FAST
Smart Launcher 3 speeds up your device. Smart Launcher 3. is an innovative launcher that helps you organize your Android. Learn why over 20 million users have downloaded it.
Smart Launcher 3 is different to any other launcher available on the Play Store. It is not based on the AOSP launcher.
– Resource limitations requirements, save RAM/battery
– Material design
– Access your favorite apps quickly
– Double-tap Click on the icon to open a second app
– Categories will automatically sort your apps list
– Search bar to search apps, contacts, or the web quickly
– notifications the home screen
– You can turn off your screen by simply leaving it on a flat surface or with a double-tap.
– Integral lock screen notifications
– Highly personalizable . Tons of theme support for nearly all icon packs, lock screen, and support
– Plugin architecture. You can only download the features that you need and allow them to be enabled.
– Security : Apps can be hidden from the app grid and protected with a password
– Designed to be used in landscape and portrait modes.
-It works on nearly all Android devices. It works on smartphones, tablets, as well as Google TV.
– Community driven development
– A bug was fixed that caused a portion of the onboarding experience not to be completed.
– Fixed a bug in the settings UI that did not reflect user preferences.
– Removed outdated libraries
Leave a Reply