Samsung TouchWiz Home provides the flawless work of the main screen and the application screen on Samsung Galaxy smartphones. Use the launcher that since the release of the Galaxy obtained the recognition of thousands of users worldwide.
September 16, 2019
Varies with device
Varies with device
Samsung Experience Home is redesigned with a new name, One UI Home. It features a simple screen layout with neatly placed icons and Home and Apps screens that fit perfectly on Galaxy devices. The One UI Home is a more attractive design that combines familiarity and newness.
[New features from Android Pie]
* Full-screen gestures can be used on the Home screen.
– To hide the Navigation buttons at bottom of your Home screen, you can quickly toggle between apps by using gestures. Enjoy a larger Home screen.
* After rearranging app icons, lock the Home screen layout.
This will prevent pages from being added or app icons being moved or removed accidentally. Go to Home screen settings and then select Lock Home screen layout.
* Touch and hold an icon or widget in an app.
– Quick access to the App info and Widget settings screens without having to go through multiple menus.
* These features require Android 9.0 Pie or a newer version.
* Features available may vary depending on OS version and device.
If you have any questions, or are having trouble using One UI Home, please contact us via the Samsung Members app.
* App permissions
For the app service to work, you will need the following permissions. The default functionality of the app service, which is not permitted but has the option to grant additional permissions, is turned on.
* Storage: This is used to recover the home screen layout data
* Contacts: This is used to restore contact widget information
To configure App permissions, please upgrade your system software version to Android 6.0.
You can reset permissions that were granted before a software upgrade by going to the Apps menu under device settings.
Leave a Reply