Learn math, check homework and study for upcoming tests and ACTs/SATs with the most used math learning app in the world! Got tricky homework or class assignments? Get unstuck ASAP with our step-by-step explanations and animations.
April 8, 2022
Varies with device
Varies with device
The most popular math learning app worldwide! Learn math, check your homework, and study for the upcoming tests and ACTs/SATs. Have you ever had to do difficult homework? Our animations and step-by-step explanations will help you get out of a rut quickly.
From basic arithmetic through advanced calculus and geometry, we have you covered. You can do math!
* Word Problem Solutions!
* Use free
* Step-by step explanations of every solution
* Exclusive animations on how to make it happen
* Scroll through multiple solutions per problem
* Multi-functional scientific calculator
* Interactive graphs
MATH TOPICS OVERVIEW
* Pre-Algebra/Basic Math: Arithmetic, Integers, Fractions, Decimal Numbers, Powers, Roots, Factors
* Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
* Geometry (selected textbooks only).
* Trigonometry/Precalculus: identities, conic sections, vectors, sequences, and series, logarithmic functions
* Calculus: Limits, derivatives and integrals, curve sketching
* Statistics: Factorials, combinations
This app is free and you will not only get an answer, but many more. Photomath provides step-by-step guidance on how to solve each problem.” — Huffington Post
Forbes: “The step-by, step guide is beneficial for students who do not have access a tutor and struggle to solve math problems.”
Do you want to enhance your learning experience? Photomath Plus gives you:
Teacher-approved explanations of every problem in selected textbooks, including word- and geometry-related problems. You can learn or recite math concepts at your own speed.
These animations will help you understand and visualize each step of the math process.
TIPS & HINTS
Our embedded glossary will help you remember terms and concepts that have been forgotten or to understand how and why math problems are solved.
* At the time of purchase confirmation, payment will be charged to your Google Play Account.
* Subscriptions automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current billing period.
* You will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the expiration of the current period.
After purchase, you can manage or cancel your subscription through your account settings on Google Play.
* Prices and offers are subject to change without notice.
To make learning as easy as possible, we update the app frequently. The latest version includes bug fixes, general improvements, and more. Learn faster, get out of a rut, and have more time for other things in life.
Leave a Reply