Apply typo filter to your diary just like you do to your photos!
Create unique photo diary using typo filter to express yourself and share it on Instagram.
April 23, 2018
4.0.3 and up
Use the typo filter in your diary to make sure you don’t miss any important details, just as you would with your photos.
You can create a photo journal using a typo filter and share it on Instagram.You can easily create a great note and a diary with a few screen touches.
While we all have different emotions and characters each other, all notes and diaries look the same. We can make it more special and unique.
Paletto’s ‘typo filter’ adds special sentimentality and emotion to your posts.
“We created Paletto to discover beauty in even the smallest blurbs.
Aren’t all notepads the same?
We wanted to be different.” Team Paletteo.
No more boring, white-background journals! Post your articles and keep a diary the same way you use typo filer.
1. Write your diary
2. Select the color filter and typo filter that best matches your posts. Tap twice on the screen. That’s it!
3. Share Paletto via Social Media: Instagram. Facebook. Twitter. Click on it!
A decent photo card can be made!
4. There are 20 types of typos, 32 kinds of backgrounds, and 32 colors. Every day updated!
I would like to be able to better express my emotions. I want my photos to be shared with more people via social media. I want my baby’s pictures to look better online. I would like to make a special post just for my little one. This is why we created this app.
-App Size Reductions:
-Font Download System
– Add Random Filter
– Add Language 5 country (Germany, French, Spanish or Portuguese),
– Data performance improvement
-Dropbox and data recovery
– Instagram enhanced-sharing
-It is super easy to create a Typography note.
-Email Backup via Dropbox
-Passcode Lock with Touch ID
– Reminder for lifelogging
– Fast and suitable for social sharing
-Export to JPG
[Who needs Paletto?”
Take time to appreciate each moment and savor every word. This will show that you care about the people you meet every day.
Paletto allows you to capture everyday joys, cherish sweet memories with your partner, keep a record of your baby’s life, and preserve the moments with your child that were lost in time.
Paletto will make your memories as stunning as ever. A glance at the pictures will bring you a smile.
[Help! Paletto needs more fonts!]
Paletto supports English, Korean and Japanese as well as German, Portuguese, Spanish and Indonesian.
We need your help to make Paletto available in more languages and with more kits. To do so, we need more fonts.
It would be best to embeddable fonts. Any language and region is welcome. We need your help to make Paletto more accessible around the globe.
1. Camera Permissions. This permission allows you to take photos for the background of your diary. Your camera is not accessible by our app unless you request it via the Paletto App’s camera button.
2. See External Storage Permissions. This permission allows for photo selection from different sources (external storage or dropbox) to be used as background for a diary. It’s also granted for users to recover their diary data.
3. Write External Storage Permissions (also known as “Write Exteranal Storage Permissions”): This permission allows the user to backup his/her diary data from different sources.
Paletto 2.1.3 is now available!
After restoring the backup files, fix app crash issues
Leave a Reply