Mock Locations allows you to fake information about the location of your phone by GPS and network operator.
March 7, 2022
4.4 and up
Mock Locations allows you to create false information about your phone’s location by using GPS and network operators.
Navigate to the desired route and then press “Go!” To have all your apps on your phone provide fake information about the location, press the “Go!” button.
If you don’t want anyone to know your location, this will allow you to create applications.
You can test the performance of your device before you buy the full version.
The app comes with a 24 hour free trial. You can also use premium features during this period.
Only purchase the full version after you have verified that my application is working on your device.
-Emulation GPS location according to service provider
– The ability to design a road route.
– Ability to specify the duration of stay and set breakpoints.
– The ability to adjust the speed.
– Closed route. This allows you to create a route that allows for movement on a closed path. Lay the route so that the endpoints and start points are close to each other.
– The brake can be used before you bend. (Settings-> Slows down just before you turn)
– The emulation location can be run at any one time.
-You can hide an app icon from your status bar. (Settings > Hide Icon).
For translation into German, we thank Ben Black and Levin Faber.
Thank you to Luca Boscaini for the translation into Italian.
Leave a Reply