Lua Player plays most multimedia files and various streaming protocols. It is supporting most codec with containers including MP4, AVI and more. File subtitles and online subtitles is supporting and multi-audio selection as well.
April 19, 2022
Varies with device
4.1 and up
THIS IS THE AD-FREE LUA PLAYER VERSION.
Are you looking to find a handy multitasking popup media player that is less restrictive?
Lua Player, the best media player for android, supports resizing the popup window as well as multitasking. This allows for “Real multitasking” and “Picture in Picture” mode.
Lua Player can play most multimedia files as well as various streaming protocols. It supports all codecs that use containers such as MP4, AVI, and others. Multi-audio selection is possible and file subtitles can be uploaded.
Enjoy the video, and then do something else with this video player.
Multitasking is about supporting a floating windows and all menus and functionalities in the pop-up windows.
MULTITASKING WITH FLOATING WINDOW
* It is easy to resize or move the screen to any position. You can play your videos using a game or chatting display.
* You can start external file managers using popup mode. This is the best feature of video player apps.
HD VIDEO PLAYER
* High-quality video support, including 1080p and 720p, is dependent on the hardware and software decoder.
POPUP AUDIO PLAYER
* Audio play now with floating window mode! !
HIDE WINDOW & BACKGROUND PLAY
* This media player has the exclusive feature of hiding and restoring windows at any time and any place.
PLAYBACK SPEECH CONTROL
* 0.3x ~ 2.0x
SEARCH VIDEO & AUDIO
* Search audio or video with your keywords for local storage
SCREEN CAPTURE AND SCREEN ROOTATION
* Screen rotation and support for screen capture during playback of video files
SMB media plays a role through network media (SAMBA).
* Audio and video are available via window share or NAS via the SMB
Beautiful UI and THEMES
* A beautiful user experience in complex multitasking popup media player.
BETTER USER INTERFACE
* Support for AB Repeat mode, auto-resize subtitles based on window size. By using gestures, you can control BRIGHTNESS or VOLUME from any current VIDEO POSITION.
It’s easy to save your favorite videos
* It is very easy to add or delete your favorite video from local media files or streaming URL.
Support for all video and audio file formats.
Online subtitles support for many subtitle file formats
Supports network streaming
Automated detection of videos from the microSD card and on the device.
* H.264 and H.265, MPEG4, MPEG4, MPEG4, MPEG4, MPEG4, MPEG4, MPEG8, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, etc
* AAC, AC3, Vorbis, MP3, MP2, WMA, FLAC and etc
* Multi-audio selection supported.
* RTSP/RTMP, RTP, RTMP
* HTTP Live Streaming at multiple bit rates (m3u8)
* Supports SMB/CIFS, (SAMBA).
* SAMI(.smi), .ssa/.ass, SubViewer(.sub), Subrip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub)
* Unicode Multibyte charset supported.
* Online subtitle supported.
* Pause the player to see your phone status and identity when you receive incoming calls. The floating player must be resized.
* Modify/Delete the contents of your USB Storage: To delete media files or thumbnails upon receiving user action
* Full network access: To create network streams.
* View network connections: To view the network state.
* Stop your device/phone from falling asleep during playback
* Draw over other applications: draw floating windows over any position.
Some screens are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 by the Big Buck Bunny.
Updated: Android 12 Targeted
Leave a Reply