jetAudio is the highest rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and now you can listen to same high-quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio.
January 24, 2022
4.1 and up
*** Before you purchase the Plus version, get a free trial of jetAudio Basic
— Sound effects & visualization plugins
* AM3D Audio Enhancer (http://www.am3d.com)
* Bongiovi DPS (http://www.bongioviacoustics.com)
(Sound effect, Visualization plugins can be purchased separately via in-app purchase.
It can play almost all digital music files (.wav.mp3,.ogg..flac..m4a.mpc..mpc..tta..wv.wma*, etc.) and provides high-quality sound with many effects and enhancements, such as Wide, Reverb and X-Bass.
You can choose from 32 preset equalizers that will provide you with a variety of listening experiences.
It also offers a 10/20 band graphic equalizer, as well as advanced playback functions such playback speed control, crossfading and AGC.
It can stream music from shared folders in a local home network, or WebDAV servers. It can work with shared folders created by Windows, USB drives attached directly to the router, Network drives, NAS, or WebDAV servers.
It can also stream music files from the cloud such as Google Drive Dropbox Box Box and OneDrive.
The Basic version is free and includes all the features of the Plus version, except advertisements and certain features.
You can enjoy all the features of jetAudio by purchasing the Plus version.
Only for the Plus version
* Graphic equalizer for 20-bands
* Tag Editor (MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A)
* Display lyrics in tag (unsynchronized lyrics).
* 3 lock screens
* Pitch shifter
* Precise playback speed control (50% ~ 200%)
* Light Gray/White browser theme (Plus only).
* Grid mode for Artist/Song/Folder/Genre browser
* Adjust FF/REW interval
* Extended notification bar (for JB).
* MIDI playback (using jetAudio WaveTable MIDI synthesizer engine)
— Features of the Basic/Plus Version
* Access music via Wi Fi from shared folders within a local home network
* You can choose from 3 List modes and 10 Grid modes to customize your layout style.
(Only in the Basic version can layout style be selected in the Album browser)
* 14 app widgets : 4×1 (#2), 4×2 (#3), 4×3 (#3), 4×4 (#3), 3×3, 2×2, 2×3
* Search YouTube
* Last.FM (requires an official Last.FM). * Last.FM (requires official Last.FM)
* XWide, Reverb and XBass sound effects
* AGC (automatic Gain Control) is used to prevent volume fluctuations between tracks
* Speed control from 50 to 200% (pitch adjustable)
* Crossfading, Gapless playback
* Continue A->B
* Browse and listen to music by artist, album, song, playlist, genre, or folder
* Control of the balance/volume
* Up to 24 hour sleep timer
* Click up to share what you are listening to on Twitter
* Click to play Now Playing
* Click left/right to play next/previous
* Lock screens
* Bluetooth button control for headphone
* Track information sent via Bluetooth AVRCP1.3
* Multi-select function: Delete/Add to Playlist
* Lock orientation options, keep screen on
* Shake to play the next/previous track
* Supporting formats
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module formats S3M, IT), SPX, OPUS, AIFF
WMA support may not be available on all devices. WMA support may not be available on all devices. Please refer to your device specifications.
(If you want to localize jetAudio for your language, please get in touch with [email protected] for more information)
– Bug fixes
Leave a Reply