IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video …
February 17, 2022
4.1 and up
Try the Lite version first. The only drawbacks are the lack of Tasker integration, and the customizable user interface.
IP Webcam transforms your phone into an internet camera that offers multiple viewing options. You can view your camera from any platform using a VLC player, web browser or a video streaming app.
Optional Ivideon cloud broadcasting can be used for instant global access.
tinyCam Monitor is compatible with two-way audio on an android device.
You can use IP Webcam to connect with third-party MJPG, such as video surveillance software and security monitors.
These features include:
* Video upload to Dropbox and SFTP. FTP. Email with Filoader plugin
* Video recording in WebM (MOV, MKV or MPEG4 on Android 4.1+).
* Audio streaming in wav and opus (AAC requires Android 4.1.1+).
* Tasker integration, motion detection with sound trigger
* Video overlay showing date, time and battery level.
* Sensor data acquisition via online web graphing.
* Videochat support (video stream for Windows and Linux only via a universal MJPEG streaming driver).
* Cloud Push Notifications on Motion and Sound, Cloud Recording for Motion-triggered Records, Online Video Broadcasting powered By Ivideon
* The extensive baby and pet monitor includes night vision, motion detection and sound detection.
If you have any questions, please email me after reading the FAQ.
Leave a Reply