Flight (pro version) is a simple and minimalist icon pack with clean flat white icons, matching wallpapers and includes clock, battery, and weather widgets. Flight features transparency in the icons to blend in well with your backgrounds. Widgets offer color, size, and font customization and hand-picked wallpapers of skies, clouds & landscapes are included.
April 11, 2022
4.1 and up
Long-pressing an icon that you wish to modify in Launcher can be used to edit it manually.
Widgets: Check your battery settings and system for a stop in widget updates. More info at https://dontkillmyapp.com/
This is the Pro version of the app. Get the free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.flightlite
HOW TO GUIDE
* More than 4,200+ flats, simple flats and flat HD icons
• 250+ wallpapers included. You can download them from the cloud. Browse the collection and save what you like. All wallpapers are included
* XXXHDPI high-definition white icons for large HD screens. All icons are 192×192
* Customized sky/landscape wallpapers. The wallpapers were edited to highlight the white icons.
* You can see some of the flat icons through transparent parts. This allows you to show either the provided sky/landscape backgrounds, or your own background.
* Includes an editable clock, battery and weather widgets.
* Editable widgets can be used as system widgets or KWGT widgets.
* Wallpaper picker included.
* Request icons through the “Request” tab
* Dark wallpapers look best when they are accompanied by clean, white icons.
* Muzei support for rotating wallpapers.
* New icons are added frequently.
To apply the icon packs, you may need to use a third-party launcher. Please download the launcher Nova, Evie or Microsoft before installing. ).
* Nova Launcher (Recommended).
* Microsoft Launcher (Apply through launcher settings
* Evie Launcher (Apply through launcher settings).
* Poco Launcher
* ADW Launcher
* Yandex Launcher (Apply via launcher setting)
* Action Launcher
* Apex Launcher
* Atom Launcher
* Aviate Launcher
* Holo Launcher
* Inspire Launcher
* KK Launcher
* Lucid Launcher
* Next Launcher
* Nine Launcher
* Solo Launcher
* Smart Launcher
Nova is highly recommended as it supports icon name search for manually applying icons. For more info on searching while manually applying icons, please visit https://natewren.com/manually-edit-icons/.
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA THE ICON PACK
1. After installing, open the app.
2. Navigate to “Apply” tab
3. Choose your launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA THE LAUNCHER
1. Tap + Hold on a space of the home screen to open Launcher settings
2. Select launcher personalization/display options
3. Select icon pack
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Updated Appfilter: Fixes to un-themed icons
Current Pro Version Icon Count: 5,111
Current Pro Version Icon Count: 2,582
Thank you for purchasing an Icon Pack!
Leave a Reply