Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go!
AutoCAD mobile is a DWG viewing and editing app with easy-to-use drawing and drafting tools.
View, create and edit DWG files on mobile devices – anytime, anywhere. Simplify your site visits with the most powerful CAD app and do real CAD work on the go.
April 15, 2022
7.0 and up
AutoCAD’s power is with you everywhere!
AutoCAD mobile is an easy-to-use DWG viewing and editing application with drafting and drawing tools. DWG files can be viewed, created, and edited. Mobile devices, any time, anywhere. The most powerful CAD app makes it easy to visit your site and does real CAD work while on the move.
7-Day Trial: Unrestricted access to premium drawing and drafting tools
Current AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT desktop subscribers Register with your Autodesk Account to Get All Premium Features for Free
AutoCAD mobile is fast and accurate. It also offers a lot of features. You can upload and open 2D DWG drawings. View all DWG files, including references from other sources (refs). You can extend your workflow across platforms by gaining access to data and DWGs via your desktop, mobile device, or web browser. Even if you don’t have an internet connection, you can still work offline and take your CAD drawings with you to the field. The most powerful CAD app makes it easy to simplify client meetings and construction site visits.
This app is ideal for contractors, architects, engineers, field technicians, and construction professionals. It is easy to use, even if you have never used CAD software before.
– View and Edit DWG Files from Device Storage, Email, or External Cloud Storage like Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive
– Make new CAD drawings instantly
AutoCAD Editor – Edit and markup AutoCAD drawings
– Leica DISTO import values
Use object snap and keypad input to draw and modify shapes
– Use advanced technical drawing and editing tools like offset, arc, and many more!
– Move, rotate, scale, and select objects. View properties and coordinates
Sync your changes online and offline while you work
– Manage layers- create new layers, lock, rename or delete layers
– Blocks – Move and duplicate blocks
Work with the most recent drawings to increase your productivity in the field
– Protect your Autodesk account and your other accounts with Safeguard Drawings
– Work in real-time, collaborate and minimize mistakes.
You can replace blueprints on job sites with drawings from your mobile device
– Work seamlessly across platforms – desktop to mobile, back to desktop
Upgrade to Premium or Ultimate for full access to all editing tools
AutoCAD mobile subscriptions can be purchased in the following options.
Premium Monthly for $4.99
Premium Annual for $49.99 (save 9.89 compared to monthly subscription).
Ultimate annual starting at $99.99
– Free with AutoCAD LT and AutoCAD LT desktop subscriptions
Autodesk Student Accounts: Free of charge
All new users get 7-day free premium trial.
Your Google Play account will charge your credit card for subscriptions. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end the current period. A subscription cannot be cancelled during its active period. After purchase, you can manage your subscriptions through Account Settings.
We are always improving performance and fixing minor bugs.
Enjoy the most recent version!
Leave a Reply