From recording song ideas to full-fledged mobile productions, Audio Evolution Mobile sets the standard for music creation, mixing and editing on Android. Whether you are recording using the internal mic or recording from a multi-channel USB audio (*) or MIDI interface, Audio Evolution Mobile rivals desktop DAWs.
April 22, 2022
Varies with device
Varies with device
Audio Evolution Mobile is the gold standard in music creation, mixing and editing on Android. It can be used to record song ideas or create full-fledged mobile productions. Audio Evolution Mobile is a desktop DAW competitor. You can record using either the internal microphone or via a multichannel USB audio (*), or MIDI interface. The app features virtual instruments, an analog synthesizer and mixer automation. You can also edit drum patterns, create audio loops, and much more.
Audio Evolution Mobile Studio was selected as the top Android music app in Computer Music’s December 2020 issue
If you have any questions, we are always here to help!
* Multitrack audio, MIDI recording/playback
* The virtual analog synthesizer Evolution One is based on AudioKit’s Synth One. Features include morphing oscillators and FM, Sub Osc. Noise, Portamento. 2 LFOs, Moog-type filtering. ARP, sequencer and many more.
* Virtual soundfont instruments based on samples
* Drum pattern editor (including triplets).
* Multi-channel recording/playback with a USB audio interface (*)
* Edit audio and MP3 clips with unlimited undo/redo
* Add tempo and/or time signature changes, including gradual change in tempo
* Real-time effects such as chorus, compressors, delays, EQss, reverbs, noise gate and pitch shifter.
* Flexible effect routing: An unlimited number of effects can placed on a grid with parallel effect paths.
* Assign LFOs for tempo lock or parameter effects
* Sidechain for compressor effects
* Automating all effect and mixer parameters
* Import many audio formats such as WAV, MP3, AIFF FLAC, OGG and MIDI
* Mastering (mixdown to stereo WAV or MP3, AIFF FLAC or OGG files with share option
* Unlimited tracks and groups
* Audio Normalize, Auto Split, and Time Stretch
* Punch in/out
* Track synchronization – Latency correction
* Remote control for MIDI
* Projects can be interchangeable with the iOS version
* Export to other DAWs, by converting all tracks to separate audio files (stems).
Cloud sync with Google Drive (backup, share/exchange project with another device on Android or iOS, and collaborate with friends).
A complete multitrack portable digital audio workstation (DAW), that can replace your tape recorder or 4 track recorder at a very low price.
(*) You can purchase optional in-app items to expand your studio. Prices may vary by country.
* An Android audio driver (EUR3.99) that bypasses limitations of Android audio. It allows for low latency multi-channel recording and playback at any resolution and sample rate that the device supports. Please see here for more information and device compatibility: https://www.extreamsd.com/index.php/technology/usb-audio-driver
The Android USB audio driver is always available to you without the need for an in-app purchase. However, there are limitations such as high latency or 16-bit audio.
* ToneBoosters Flowtones EUR8.99
* ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb) EUR3.49
* ToneBoosters V3EQ EUR1.99
* ToneBoosters V3 compressor EUR1.99
* ToneBoosters V3 Ferox EUR1.99
* ToneBoosters V4 Barricade EUR3.99
* ToneBoosters V4 Enhancer EUR3.99
* ToneBoosters V4-EQ EUR3.99
* ToneBoosters V4 ReelBus, EUR3.99
* ToneBoosters V4 Reverb EUR3.99
* Vocal Tune (combined with Vocal Tune PRO and two-voice harmonizer) EUR3.49
* Soundfonts (instruments) and loops at different prices
* AudioTrack does not allow you to arm an audio track or press a record. This would cause the audio level and input level to be hidden. Solved.
Leave a Reply