This app is simple, safe and beautiful. It has a built-in camera strobe tactical mode, compass, and other useful features. A serious Swiss-army flashlight app that can save your life. Ideal for: Running hiking evening walks cycling night in dark places. Party night event. Car repairing. Dog walking. Checking on children as they sleep to signal pedestrians and drivers.
January 10, 2021
4.1 and up
Simple, safe, and beautiful flashlight torch app. It has a built-in camera and compass, as well as strobe and tactical mode. A serious Swiss-army flashlight application – it can save your life!
Great for any event: running and hiking, night walks, cycling and night camping, on roads, dark places and garden, emergency cases and parties, night events, sport, car repair, dog walking, checking your children at night, signalling to pedestrians and drivers, and many more…
It does not collect any personal information without permissions.
* LED flashlight
* Screen light
* Includes a real flashlight Widget
* Sports fans will love these colorful screen lights
* Camera with light – useful for searching items under furniture
* Warning and emergency lights
* The screen remains lit even if it is minimized or locked.
* Tactical mode (“Touch-2Light”)
* Police lights emulation
* Ambulance, Fire & Construction lights
* Support for both light and dark themes
* To control the flashlight (inside of the app), use volume buttons
* Screen lock to protect against accidental touch
* Background operation Keep the light on when your phone is locked
* Disco stroboscope
* Avoid dazzling by using auto screen dimming
* On-screen battery status
* Brightest mode
* Color light
* Lighthouse effect
* Standard LED light state setting
* Safe and with no unnecessary permissions
* Add an option to Remove Ads for a small charge
Why is the app asking for camera permission?
Technically, the flashlight is part the camera. Camera permission is needed to turn it on or off.
It’s better not to have but not to use a flashlight than to have it and not to need it
HOTFIX of the compass issue
Leave a Reply